My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Actually Excited


Romantic Snow Globes by WiddlyTinks.com

I got bored and made this cute litte globe. Anyways back to business. We have to be moved out in less than two weeks so we are packing our stuff up (my parents are mad that I'm moving with him) I guess it was their attempt of breaking us up and thats just rude. We are going to be apartment hunting with his brother next week and hopefully we find something. This morning I woke up to my mom nagging about my fiance using my car to GO TO WORK! Wow hes such a bad person. My mom is being ridiculous and just wants to find something to complain about. I guess thats why Cesar is constantly wanting to stay out late ... well until we know they are asleep anyways and he leaves before my mom gets up. He truely hates her and I reay am starting to hate her. I never knew I could actually hate a family member but she dosen't like Cesar because of some stupid stuff he had done in the past, he was sorry for it and its done and over but she dosen't let ANYTHING go! That is what pisses me off the most.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!