My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Hate My Parents!

Thought I should start out with a cute video before I get into the long story of why I hate my step parents right now. Anyways back to hating them... they have decided to give us two weeks to pack our stuff and move out or they will put our stuff on the curb. I have no idea what their problem is, they use to be so helpful but lately they could careless if we are homeless and starving to death. I swear that they hate us back or something. Anyways we are apartment hunting along with his brother and they have decided to make me the stay at home wife while they work. I don't really mind that since I will get to focus on starting a family. Also I've had another issue since I've been sick which is that I can't eat anymore, I try to and I just can't its like my body hates food now. I don't even like drinking sodas just water, can having a stomach virus previously turn you anorexic? I have no idea hopefully it can't and I'll get back my appetite (just not too much of it hehe).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!