My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Friday, April 30, 2010

I Miss Those Days




You probably remember the days when you first started dating your new boyfriend/girlfriend whichever the case may be with you. The days where you couldn't wait to get that phone call from them or even see them maybe at school, work, or wherever you use to meet up at. You melted when you shared your first kiss with them and their arms wrapped around you couldn't ever be to tight and you just never wanted to let them go. I just wish it would have never ended. Unfortunately the longer you date the more you find yourself into some kind of stupid argument. Its never normally anything serious but when it is and you make up it just doesn't ever feel the same as it use to. I just I could go back to the days where Chuck E. Cheeses was just the highlight of our day and drawing on each other with Sharpe's was just part of the daily criteria. But the beginning of my relationship was a lot different than most seeing as he had a long distance relationship with some girl in Texas that he had been talking to for over 6 months which was heart braking for me. I do realise that I complain a lot in my blog and it always seems like I'm bipolar or something since I go from being completely made one day to all sunshine and rainbows the next but no matter what I say on here my heart will never heal from the wounds he has caused me emotionally from the stupid dating sites he visits and the girls he constantly calls. I just don't want to let him go and be alone forever. He does have his good days its just his bad days shine brighter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!