My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Friday, April 30, 2010

Binge Eater Alert!


I think I have an eating disorder. I have all the symptoms of binge eating which is a serious eating disorder. I mean all of the eating disorders are serious thats not what I was saying just in case one of my readers get offended. I want to get treatment for my disorder I just don't know where to start. I wonder if it woud even help? Should I waste my time? Do I really have this eating disorder or is it something else? My questions are endless and I'm not going to bore you with all of them.

Symptoms:


•binge eat more than twice a week for 6 months or more
eat much more rapidly than normal
•eat until uncomfortably full
eat large amounts of food even when not hungry
eat alone because of embarrassment
feel disgusted, depressed, embarrassed, ashamed, angry, or guilty after a binge eating episode
gain weight excessively

I have highlighted the ones that fit my case. As you can see I highlighted 80% of the list which isn't a good thing for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!