My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

The "Perfect" Apartment

Okay... I have found out that this does not exsist! Oh by the way you have noticed theres no picture in this blog post, mainly because there wasn't anything that just went with it. Sorry if this blog dosen't make any sense at all its mainly because my adhd is acting up due to no medication in like forever. Anyways lets try to stay on topic! Oh my gawd I am so hungry now, sorry commercial on t.v. makes me hungry sometimes. Back to the apartment stuff. I have been searching for the "perfect" apartment but it seems like everytime we get a heads up we get knocked right back down. Cesar also had an offer for a house that had 4 bedrooms 2 baths but thats just too much and the guy wanted Cesar to work for him 3 days a week in order to pay it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!